Town End (Leeds) Plc is committed to respecting your privacy whilst providing the highest possible quality service and we recognise the need to know that your personal data is being lawfully processed and held in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. Personal data is any information that relates to a living individual who can be identified by that data and covers the information you may provide to us.
Town End (Leeds) Plc provides you with the information set out in this Privacy Statement, so that if you share your personal data with us you are aware of what we do with it.
Town End (Leeds) Plc is the data controller of your personal data and we will only collect information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations. Our contact details are listed below.
We may collect information from you when you visit our website or when you email us, which includes:-
- Your name
- Your address
- Your email address
- Your telephone number(s)
This information is collected from the online form you completed and submitted to Town End (Leeds) Plc.
Use of Personal Data
We use the information that you personally provide to:
- Improve the information and support we provide
- Process any requests you make
- Provide you with information about products and services we offer
- Conduct marketing research
In the interests of continually improving our services, we may contact you from time-to-time to inform you of new products and services that are relevant to you. We are committed to giving you the choice of whether or not to receive such information.
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your express consent.
Transfer of Personal Data
If we intend to transfer your personal data outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first.
Sharing your Personal Data
Town End (Leeds) Plc will not sell your personal details to anyone else.
Sharing Personal Data with Service Providers
Town End (Leeds) Plc works with carefully selected Service Providers that carry out functions on our behalf. These include, for example, companies that help us with technology services, storing data, processing payments and delivering orders.
Town End (Leeds) Plc will share personal data with these companies; we require them to keep it safe and they must only process the data in accordance with the instructions given by Town End (Leeds) Plc, the Data Controller.
Sharing Personal Data With Other Organisations
Town End (Leeds) Plc may share personal data with other organisations in the following circumstances:
- if the law or a public authority says we must share the personal data;
- if we need to share personal data in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (this includes providing personal data to others for the purposes of preventing fraud and reducing credit risk);
- to an organisation we sell or transfer (or enter into negotiations to sell or transfer) any of our businesses or any of our rights or obligations under any agreement we may have with you. If the transfer or sale goes ahead, the organisation receiving your personal data can use your personal data in the same way as us; or
- to any other successors in title to our business.
We will not share your personal details with anyone else unless you specifically request us to.
We also collect information automatically about your visit to our web site. The information obtained in this way, which includes demographic data and browsing patterns, is only used in aggregate form, and as such cannot be used to identify you personally. Such aggregate information helps us to audit usage of our website and improve the service provided.
Town End (Leeds) Plc is committed to ensuring the security of your personal data. In order to prevent unauthorised access to or disclosure of your personal data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We keep your information for a period of 7 years from the date of the course as an accurate record of your attendance. After that date your personal data is securely destroyed. We may tell you about the same or similar products for a period of up to 3 years from when you last interacted with us.
What rights do you have?
Should you wish to exercise any of your rights please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the below address and tell us what right you wish to exercise. In some circumstances we may require proof of ID from you.
- Rectification – Should any of the details we hold on you be incorrect, you have a right to request we rectify the error. Please contact us at the details above and we will rectify any errors.
- Right of Access – You may ask us at any time for information about any personal data we hold about you. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with the details of the information we hold about you.
- Right to erasure – You can ask us to erase your personal data. We will not erase your personal data if it is still required for the purpose for which it was collected or if we are legally obliged to continue processing your personal data. It is important to note if you exercise this right we will keep a copy or a record of your request as it is our legitimate interest to show that you have exercised this right.
- You also have the right to restriction of processing of your personal data and a right to object to processing of your personal data.
- Right to complain to the Supervisory Authority – The Supervisory Authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) and you can complain to them if you are not happy with any aspects in relation to us processing your personal data. Their website is www.ico.org.uk
We pride ourselves on our transparency; should you have any issues, please do not hesitate to contact us in order that we may try and resolve any issue you may have.
We want to make sure that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and up to date. If any of the details are incorrect, please let us know and we will amend them.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about how we collect, store, use personal data or wish to exercise any of your rights please contact us by:
Phone: 0113 256 4251
Write to us at:
Data Protection Administrator
Town End (Leeds) Plc
Unit 17, Silver Court