RHS Malvern Spring Festival 7th to 10th May 2015
Along with Country house hotel Whatley Manor, Dyofix are sponsoring 'Constrained Nature'; The garden, designed and built by Kate Durr, is in support of Ucare, an Oxfordshire based cancer charity for urology research and awareness of urological cancers. Read more...
Pond Colour Images
Garden enthusiasts can achieve the same stunning effects. See some of medal winners in our image gallery of gardens using Dyofix Lake and Pond Colours to great effect!
Proud to support Yorkshire tourism
From Thomasina Tarling, the author of 'The Container Garden: A Practical Guide to Planning & Planting':
"... this excellent dye really does work"
"We recently ordered and quickly received the DyoFix Black product, to try and improve our pond, algae ridden and looking like pea soup. Many other efforts have been made, using different, widely advertised methods: all were unsuccessful.
"One treatment with this dye resulted in a transformed pond, reflecting the sky, resident fish quite unphased, and the whole area greatly improved.
"I have never bothered to comment on any product before, but really felt bound to inform you and any prospective customers that this excellent dye really does work."
A safe non-toxic solution to controlling algae
It can be very time consuming to clear submerged weeds and algae from ponds, lakes and fisheries which are choked with the unsightly nuisance.
Dyofix Lake & Pond Colours are specially-formulated, food approved, dyes which are manufactured using the highest quality colours rigorously tested to European Food Additive Standards.
From the smallest of ponds to the largest of lakes, the coloured water filters light to disrupt the process of photosynthesis, resulting in submerged weeds and algae being unable to grow. Without posing any threat to humans, animals, fish or insects.
Features and benefits of Dyofix
- Free of pesticides, algaecides and other harmful chemicals
- Harmless to plants, fish, wildlife, insects and pets
- Supplied in a variety of colours and strengths
- Available in both liquid and powder formats
- Used by:
- award-winning landscape gardeners
- commercial fishing lakes
- golf clubs and
- local authorities
- Simple application method
- Economical to use and long lasting
- Use wherever weed and algae is a problem
- Pond Black creates a stunning, reflective surface for ornamental ponds
- Prevents weed and algae from blocking filters
- Can be used all year round
- Featured in the BBC Program 'A Year at Kew'
If you need any assistance please email our sales department or telephone sales by dialling 0113 256 4251.